Pages











You know the feeling when you've been doing something you love but at some point you need a little break in order to renew your mind, your muse mind, and your ideas? That's where I'm at today.

The past few months have been spent painting regularly and it's been rewarding as the more you do something, the better you get at it. My work has benefited from this commitment and now shows a more refined approach as well as more defined elements, while remaining abstract. I feel very positive about my progress, and intend to keep at it.

If you visit my website you will quickly see what I'm talking about.

I have about 8 new panels completed, 4 of them are showing in "Tiny Art Show" curated by Meg Daly and Alissa Davies, on Wednesday, August 3, 10 and 17 at the People's Market. The other 4 panels need their edges painted and varnished but that's easy although lengthy as I make sure the panels look professional.

So, after all this great work, I'm off for a 7-day trek and glad to take a good break before getting ready for more art-making. I'll be in touch soon again!

Au revoir,
Aude

No comments: