Pages

Floating the Snake River


I spent last Saturday afternoon floating the Snake River, thanks to my friend Ben and his son Trae, who came to spend time here for 3 days and invited me along (Alan was working...). I had little time to make this sketch as mosquitoes arrived in full force. But I love this quick image, totally capturing the moment. It was a fun day, and I had a great time, it's always magical to be on the water and see the landscape from a different angle.

J'ai passé samedi après-midi sur la rivière Snake, un grand merci à mon ami Ben et son fils Trae (prononcer "Tré"), venus passer 3 jours ici et qui m'avaient invitée (Alan travaillait...). J'ai eu peu de temps pour faire ce croquis car les moustiques débarquèrent en masse. Mais j'adore cette image, capturant complètement ce moment. Ce fut une journée très sympa, je me suis bien amusée, et c'est toujours magique d'être sur l'eau et voir le paysage d'un angle différent.

No comments: