Pages

Upcoming solo show in June and July


Last September, I was one of the lucky 9 nominees in the Jackson Rising IV exhibit and had the privilege to have been given a large space on the wall for several pieces. Witnessing the curiosity and interest the audience had in my work was most rewarding and encouraging. 

I am very happy to see my second show happening. And this time, it's a solo show! It will be in Isabel Jewelry & Gallery in Pinedale, WY, an hour away from Jackson, and there will be a reception on June 17, from 5 to 7 pm. Come for a great time and it's a good opportunity to see my friend Isabel beautiful and classy jewelry work.

I have been painting a lot, and will have new work, and some from last year. I am experimenting and learning a lot these days, so my style is maturing and evolving. I intend to post regularly now on, and have been, in fact, on Instagram where you can follow me anytime @audenevius

I want to share my process as I work and make you a part of it.

So, come on June 17 if you are near, if not, keep reading my blog!

Thank you,
Aude

No comments: