Pages

In the park

Cloudy and cool day, and the ever changing afternoon light on the Grand made it a challenge. I need to repay it numerous visits until I get a satisfactory result. That said, is an artist ever satisfied? If so, wouldn't they stop creating?
I was actually looking for bisons to sketch but they were too far away; it was easy to find another subject, one that is ever present.

Jour nuageux et frais, et la lumière de l'après-midi qui change constamment sur le Grand Teton me donna du mal. Je me dois de revenir plusieurs fois jusqu'à que j'arrive à un résultat satisfaisant. Cela dit, un artiste est-il jamais satisfait ? Si oui, il, ou elle, s'arrêterait-il/elle de créer ?
Je cherchais des bisons à dessiner mais ils se trouvaient trop loin ; ce fut facile de trouver un autre sujet, un toujours très présent.

No comments: