Pages

Soulful




One artist, Nicholas Wilton, absolutely inspires me. I took 2 of his workshops a few years ago, and learnt a lot, and found a way to let my abstract ideas come to life. Since it's also good to learn by mimicking artwork we like, I set to do so and came up with this piece, which I"m pleased about. I used the structure of his painting as the basis, but did my own thing, and I find the result quite lovely, with a choice of hues that is different yet works. So I only take credit for that and the fact that I put my own touch in it. Do click on it to get a larger view.
Very helpful to have done this, I should now try a masterpiece by Caravaggio!

Oh, and here is Nicholas Wilton's site, his blog rocks, and his listed work is amazing... to my eyes and hopefully yours!
http://www.nicholaswilton.com

No comments: